Wednesday, May 11, 2016

500 MILE CLUB!!



***SUMMER TRAINING INCENTIVE***

I know that it seems like for all but a few outdoor track has just ended, but what that means is that our focus shifts to SUMMER BASE TRAINING mode!! Now as many people enjoy their time off to focus on finals I know that many have asked me about summer training goals. Now, our official summer training program will start Monday May 30th, but many will be running before that point. In order to add some extra motivation to summer training I will be ordering some nice shirts for any ladies who qualify for the 500 Mile Club!! In order to earn you reward you must run 500 miles between May 23 and August 17th!! (I believe we report on Aug 17th, which would make 1st practice the 18th)  That gives you 87 (80 if you start counting on the 30th) days to achieve this goal!! Now for those ladies who achieve higher mileage I will screen 600 mile club shirts as well! I think it's a great way to add to summer training and it will allow you to talk with your teammates and see how they are doing in the process!




No comments:

Post a Comment